Deer Point Meadows is set to be THE Premier RV Resort and Manufactured Home Community leaders, with a mission that focuses on acquiring, developing, and managing the most desired real estate in the country. The team at Deer Point Meadows values, and exemplifies those who inspire, take ownership, and want to create a positive impact. These values are our driving force – are you aligned? Are you inspired to be part of a growing and ever evolving team? Are you driven by challenges and excited by opportunity? Are you looking for a career with a dynamic and diverse company? Are you ready to make an impact? If you said YES to all the above – Deer Point Meadows wants you! The right candidates must understand the dynamics of balancing compliance and safety with exceptional guest and resident experiences.
- Answer calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure high standards of communication with residents and guests.
- Daily communication and reporting to Resident and Guest Ambassadors as needed.
- Report to maintenance with updates from guests.
- Create, update, and maintain accurate documentation.
- Concierge style customer service.
- Clear and effective communication with guests, visitors, peers, leadership, and vendors.
- Support on-site Guest Specialists.
- Handle all guest feedback.
The right candidates will enjoy being part of an energetic team, exceeding guest and resident expectations, and provide a high level of hospitality with a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and written.
- 3+ years customer service experience preferred (hospitality is a plus)
- Experience in a call center preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Experience in property management preferred.
Details & Application:
The Support Specialist is the voice of the organization – and we are looking for the best out there. The right candidate will be people oriented, inclusive, friendly, professional, and above all service orientated. Are you ready to make an impact?