Deer Point Meadows is set to be THE premier RV Resort and Manufactured Home Community leaders, with a mission that focuses on acquiring, developing, and managing the most desirable real estate in the country.
The team at Deer Point Meadows values, and exemplifies, those that inspire, are growth minded, take ownership, want to create a positive impact, and are results driven. These values are the driving force – are you aligned?
Are you inspired to be part of a growing, evolving team of impactful professionals?
Are you driven by challenges and excited by opportunity?
Are you looking for a career with a dynamic and diverse company?
Are you ready to make an impact?
If you said YES to all the above – Deer Point Meadows wants you!
We are currently looking to add to our maintenance team. The right candidate will be able to handle multiple projects, manage time and resources, and communicate effectively with guest and resident relations, vendors, and teammates.
The right candidates must understand the dynamics of balancing compliance and safety with exceptional experiences. Our Maintenance Specialists create and maintain clean, safe, healthy, and thriving communities through a relentless commitment to each resident.
Essential Functions include:
- Follow project guidelines, timelines, and produce expected outcomes;
- General maintenance including basic upkeep and repairs;
- Maintenance of equipment and tools;
- Communicate clearly and effectively;
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly required work orders.
The right candidate will:
- Strong leadership, professionalism, and strategic thinking skills;
- Ability to problem-solve and seek solutions;
- Ability to request, review, and implement proposals;
- Ability to understand and problem solve issues associated with building maintenance including electrical, plumbing, structural, and reading building plans;
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle, including golf carts, and maintain current licensing;
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict;
- Ability to keep a strong inventory system;
- Provide support in maintaining buildings, grounds, and equipment;
- Ability to communicate effectively via writing, oral, and virtual mediums.
The required skills are:
- Prior maintenance experience, preferred;
- Understanding and ability to interpret schematics;
- Understanding of electrical systems, plumbing, construction principles;
- Ability to paint, complete structural repairs including drywall taping, flooring, windows, and doors;
- Driver’s license, clean record;
- Basic knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to read, write, and express ideas and requests verbally;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to add/subtract/multiply/divide and manipulate numbers.
- Will perform projects at multiple RV park locations
Details & Application:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
Salary: From $18.00 per hour